Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's official

Well... here we go!

I'm not sure why I suddenly decided TONIGHT that I needed to start a blog. I'm tired. It's late. I have nothing interesting to say. But who knows; maybe this will be just the outlet I need. I've always kind of thought blogs were kind of silly... why would you want someone reading your personal thoughts? But then I started reading some, and I take back all my negative blog thoughts. No, really! Some make me laugh, some make me really think, and some just inspire my creative side which I've really gotten a lot of joy from in the past year.

So, we'll see. I'm a blogger now... it's official.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...