Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dude, get it together

I blamed it on pregnancy for the longest time...

And then I'd just had a baby...

But then Christmas came...

I guess I could always have an excuse, but I feel like my head just is NOT on STRAIGHT! What's my deal? I feel like I'm so forgetful and have a million+ things to do and don't do any of them. I'm frustrated with myself and feel like I let others down.

But then by the end of the day, I realize everything I DID do. I guess there are just so many things I want to do and so much that needs to be done that I'll always feel "behind." I guess that's good. I'll never be bored, at least.

Okay, I'm off to finish my Bible Study (I'm a few weeks behind), and then maybe I'll sweep (can't keep up with Emma's urge to 'decorate' the floor), and then maybe, just maybe I'll get a chance to cozy up with my scrapbook stuff... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...