Monday, March 05, 2007

31 Virtues

Hmmm... well this is going well! I can see that I won't be posting one of these a day to pray for, so I'll just post them all at once. I'll be praying daily for one, and anyone who reads this is welcome to follow along and pray with me. Regardless, it's a good reminder of the traits and values and qualities I want for my children. Each has a corresponding verse or two, but I think I'll just list them for now. Good food for thought!

  1. Salvation
  2. Growth in Grace
  3. Love
  4. Honesty and Integrity
  5. Self-Control
  6. Love for God's Word
  7. Justice
  8. Mercy
  9. Respect for self, others and authority
  10. Biblical Self Esteem
  11. Faithfulness
  12. Courage
  13. Purity
  14. Kindness
  15. Generosity
  16. Peace-Loving
  17. Joy
  18. Perseverance
  19. Humility
  20. Compassion
  21. Responsibility
  22. Contentment
  23. Faith
  24. A Servant's Heart
  25. Hope
  26. Willingness and Ability to Work
  27. Passion for God
  28. Self-Discipline
  29. Prayerfulness
  30. Gratitude
  31. A Heart for Missions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...