I am finally, FINALLY starting to feel myself again after bronchitis/pneumonia temporarily took over my life. How dare it come in the midst of the year's busiest season? As soon as Addie's birthday hits, we're off and running. So I'm glad to be crawling out of the dark pit of sickness.
We had a fun birthday celebration for the girls yesterday, and I hope to post a few pictures and stories soon. But now that that's out of the way, it's on to planning the next things and taking care of other responsibilities:
- Bringing dessert to MOPS tomorrow
- Getting Addie's costume finished for her party on Thursday
- Making a costume for Emma's school party on Friday (oh my indecisive girls! This is a post all it's own!)
- Making/sending Emma's party invitations
- Planning Emma's birthday party (should I post about my victory over Chuck E. Cheese?)
- Preparing for Gary's mom to come into town on Thursday
- Shopping for a few baby gifts! Hooray! (oh! not my own... no rumors, please. I have friends having babies left and right!)
- Edit Gary's paper that he's been working on all weekend long. It's due at midnight tonight. I hope to have it edited long before then (hint, hint... my sweet, handsome, hard-working husband)!
I hope I can get all of this done. I need a game plan. Lists, lists, lists!
I just thought I'd pop in and give a quick little hello. Brody's toddling all around the house right now being very happy, Addie is playing quietly with some dolls and my grocery list is ready to go. Better go now while I'm motivated!
Oh! But something FUN you need to know TODAY.... my friend Meredith is celebrating her blog's anniversary week all week long with a great giveaway EVERY DAY! Be sure to go visit Meredith's blog and leave a comment for a chance to win something fun!
Have a great Monday!