Monday, November 16, 2009

Last chance!

Your guesses about which things are false about me are cracking me up! Here I was thinking it was too easy, but your guesses are all over the board.

Leave a comment by 4:00 today to be eligible to win the $5 Starbucks card! And even if you don't like coffee, they do have hot chocolate you know. Because Fact #11? I don't like coffee. (That one is true!)

So comment on this post if you haven't done so yet. Join the fun!

I'll be back later today to announce the winner and crown my new best friend. Someone out there must REALLY know me, right? (I'm pleased to say that so far my mom, Amy and Gary have gotten the answers right. Good thing they were excluded, huh?)

Go comment now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And thanks a bunch for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...